Motion Graphics Designer
We are looking for a freelance Motion Graphics Designer with strong design background. Should have an expert understanding of the principles of design and animation. Candidates should be able work from scripts and storyboards to help develop ideas into visual narratives that will make an impact. Ideal candidates are experienced, driven, and have the aptitude to make projects come alive with a keen attention to detail, and excellent sense of tone.
You’ll be required to:
1. Design, craft, and animate motion graphics for clients.
2. Translate others’ concepts and existing client information into visually compelling stories under tight deadlines.
3. Be innovative while working within client brand guidelines, templates and the creation of new campaigns.
4. Collaborate with our Creative Director, Project Manager, other Animators, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results with fast turn-arounds.
5. Responsibly manage data using reliable backup resources.
1. An expert in After Effects, proficient in Photoshop, and Illustrator
2. An expert in the principles of design and animation
3. Artistic with design, animation and compositing
4. Knowledgeable of sound design and compression best practices
5. Hand-drawing talent/skills, and 3-D modelling are a plus
This role is freelance and is on a project-by-project basis. Pay will be flat-rate, and agreed upon prior to each project.